WBJEE 2017 Counselling will be held in 1st week of June 2017 by the Board of WBJEE for providing admissions in various colleges of West Bengal.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations / WBJEE 2017 will be conducted by West Bengal Government for the students who want to admission into the undergraduate courses in Engineering / Technology / Architecture Pharmacy in universities or colleges in West Bengal. Through the test, students would be selected for admission into B.E/B.Tech courses for session 2017-18. WBJEE 2017 will be held on mid of April tentatively. WBJEE 2017 Exam Score would be used by various colleges and universities of the West Bengal state to allot seats. Here we give the details about WBJEE 2017 Exam to help the students.
Stepwise Information For WBJEE 2017 Counselling
WBJEE 2017 Online Registration and Fee Payment
- Candidate should go to the official website to register.
- Then candidates should have to provide details of WBJEE/JEE Main 2017 roll number, application number, Dob, name in the fields as asked.
- Then, download the e-challan from the website itself to remit the non refundable counselling fee at any branch of Allahabad Bank with core banking Solution.
- Lastly provide the details of e-challan payment in the registration form of WBJEE 2017
WBJEE 2017 Choice Filling and Locking Process
In this process, candidate will need to mark the options for the colleges in the downward order of their precedence for admission, i.e., the most favoured college must be selected first.
Seat Allotment of WBJEE 2017
On the basis of examinees score in the WBJEE 2017 exam and the choices filled by them, seat allotment will be done. Examinees must fill the choices for the colleges very cautiously as it will fairly affect the choice of the college in which the seat will be allotted.
Document Verification and Fee Payment at RCs
Examinees have to get their documents verified at any of the RCs mentioned in the official brochure. They have to pay the fees in form of DD in favour of WBJEE 2017 payable at Kolkata to confirm the seat.
WBJEE 2017 Counselling Fee
WBJEE 2017 counselling Fee will be announced later after the publication of result as determined by the WBJEE 2017.
WBJEE 2017 Counselling – Necessary Testimonials To Be Attached (Original And One Set Of Photocopy)
- Madhyamik/ Class X (or equivalent examination) Admit Card
- WBJEE 2017 Admit Card
- Category Certificate
- Higher Secondary/Class XII Mark Sheet
- Print out of WBJEE 2017/ JEE Main 2017 rank from website
- Receipt of Online Counselling Registration Fee (E-challan receipt)
- WBJEE 2017 Allotment Letter
- Domicile Certificate if Applicable
- Pwd Certificate if Applicable
After the triumphant submission of documents, verification and payment of fees examinees would be obtainable for temporary admission. Candidate would be supplied WBJEE 2017 Provisional Allotment Certificate A copy of the certificate will be also delivered to the DTE, WB; Vice Chancellor and Registrar of the concerned University; Principal of the allotted College and Secretary of the Association for Professional Academic Institutes (APAI).