West Bengal Joint Entrance Board every year conducts WBJEE Examinations for the students who want to take admission into the undergraduate courses in Engineering / Technology / Architecture and Pharmacy in universities or colleges in West Bengal. After the completion of these courses students is awarded with B.E/B.Tech degree. WBJEE 2017 will be held on 23/04/2017. WBJEE 2017 Exam Score would be used by various colleges and universities of the West Bengal state to allot seats. Here we give information about WBJEE 2017 Application Procedure. The WBJEE application form 2017 will be received via online only. Also see new syllabus very carefully.
WBJEE 2017 Application Process – Date and Website
Follow Step by Step WBJEE 2017 Online Application Process
Step1. Filling up of Application Form
The Applicant will first enter the registration details i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name and Date of birth. Be cautious while entering the registration details. It cannot be changed/edited/modified under normal circumstances. Also the information must match exactly with the school admit cards, mark sheets, certificates, photo identity cards, caste/category certificates etc. which you have to produce to enter the examination hall, during counselling, during admission and during registration with the University.
- a) Any attempt by a applicant to make duplicate registration will be stopped by the system.
- b) Thereafter candidates are required to fill up various personal information regarding, Nationality, Religion, Income category, Address, Choice of examination zones, academic detail etc.
- c) At the end, the candidate has to choose password and security question/answer.
- d) At this stage the candidate can review the entire application and make changes as necessary.
- e) The candidate will then be asked to submit the application.
- f) Then an application number will be generated and SMS/email will be sent to the candidate.
- g) Candidates have to remember password and security question/answer. The system is automatic. There is no way to recover the password if it is lost.
- h) It is not possible for any person/agency to change/edit/input any information without knowing the password. Hence candidates must not share their password with anybody. The Board will not be responsible for any change resulting from sharing/ divulging the password.
- i) At this stage candidates may logout or continue to next step.
Also Read – WBJEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria (NEW CHANGES)
Step 2.Uploading of images
At this stage the candidate is required to upload scanned images of his/her recent colour photograph, signature and left thumb impression (LTI) all in one go. Essential features of the photograph
- a) The Photograph must be taken on or after 01.12.2016.
- b) It should be taken in professional studio. Low quality photograph by Mobile Phone or self composed portraits is not acceptable and may likely to be rejected.
- c) Background of the photograph must be of very light colour.
- d) The face of the candidate should occupy at least 50% of the entire space for photograph looking straight to the camera.
- e) Spectacles of dark or tinted glasses are not acceptable.
- f) The WBJEE 2017 photograph must match with the candidates’ appearance during the examination.
- g) Copy of same photograph need to be produced for entering the examination centre, during counselling, admission, registration with the university etc. The specification is mentioned below-
WBJEE 2017 Photograph – JPEG 10 kb to 100 kb.- 3.5cm x 4.5cm (DIMENSION)
WBJEE 2017 Signature – JPEG 3 kb to 30 kb.- 3.5cm x 1.5cm ( DIMENSION)
WBJEE 2017 Left hand thumb impression (LTI).- JPEG 3 kb to 30 kb.- 3.5cm x 1.5cm( Dimension)
In case the images do not conform to the above requirement, it will not be possible to issue the admit card. In which case, only the candidate will remain responsible. WBJEEB does not check the images. However, if any discrepancy comes to its notice a SMS will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number. The candidate then has to log in and upload corrected image.
Step 3.Payment of Examination Fees
After up-loading of images candidates will be instructed automatically to the fee-payment step.
- a) The Examination Fees can be paid in cash less mode by ‘Net Banking’/ ‘Debit Card’/ ‘Credit Card’ or in cash using Allahabad Bank e-challan, which will be automatically generated for downloading once the same option is selected. The candidate has to take a print of the challan and deposit the fees in cash in any branch of Allahabad Bank with Core Banking Services (CBS).
- b) The amount of Examination Fees The amount of fees to be paid for appearing in the WBJEE-2017 is ₹500 (Rupees five hundred only) plus the Bank’s Service Charges as applicable.
- d) The fee is not refundable under any condition.
Also Read – WBJEE 2017 Seat Reservation (NEW CHANGES)
Step 4. WBJEE 2017 Confirmation Page
Lastly candidate should have to take confirmation page. After successful completion of all the above steps, applicant shall automatically be directed to the option for downloading and printings of the ‘Confirmation Page’ which itself signifies the completion of Online-Submission of Application for WBJEE-2017 and accordingly implies that the candidate’s application is complete and accepted.
Contacts For WBJEE 2017 Application Procedure
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board
AQ – 13/1,
Sector – V,
Kolkata – 700091
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Website: http://wbjeeb.nic.in, www.wbjeeb .in
Also Read – WBJEE 2017 Test Pattern (NEW CHANGES)
Also Read – WBJEE 2017 Important Dates & Notification
See online application form filling up Guidelines REPLICA
WBJEE 2017 SAMPLE OMR
WBJEE 2017 SAMPLE ATTENDANCE SHEET