Here we give the details about WBJEE 2017 Application Procedure. The WBJEE application form 2017 will be received via online only. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations / WBJEE 2017 will be conducted by West Bengal Government for the students who want to admission into the undergraduate courses in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / and Pharmacy in universities or colleges in West Bengal. Through the test, students would be selected for admission into B.E/B.Tech courses for session 2017-18. WBJEE 2017 will be held on mid of April tentatively. WBJEE 2017 Exam Score would be used by various colleges and universities of the West Bengal state to allot seats.
WBJEE 2017 Application Schedule
WBJEE 2017 Application Process will be done in 1st week of January 2017 via online at the official website of WBJEE 2017 i.e http://wbjeeb.nic.in, www.wbjeeb.in. Before filling WBJEE 2017 Application Form candidates are requested to sure about WBJEE 2017 Eligibility criteria. Candidates are also requested to see WBJEE 2017 information booklet to have a good idea about WBJEE 2017. In this article we give the clear picture about WBJEE 2017 Application process.
1 Start of Online form fill-up 05/01/2017
2 Last date of online form fill-up including payment and
downloading confirmation page 04/02/2017
3 Window for correction by candidates – 06/02/17 to 08/02/17
4 Publication of Downloadable Admit Card inwww.wbjeeb.nic.in
5 Date of Examinations: 23/04/2017
Paper-I (Mathematics) 11.00 -1.00
Paper-II (Physics & Chemistry) 2.00-4.00
6 Publication of Results 05/06/2016 (tentative)
WBJEE 2017 Application Fees
WBJEE application form 2017 is as follows:
For Engg/Tech/Arch/Pharm courses – Rs.500/-
WBJEE 2017 Application Fees – Mode of Payment
Through bank Challan of Allahabad bank
Through electronic payment gateway (EPG) – credit/debit card or net banking.
WBJEE 2017 Application Procedure (DETAILS CHECK HERE)
There are 3 steps for filling the WBJEE 2017 application form–
Step-1: Fill your personal Information
In this steps candidate should have to mention all your basic personal and academic details in the prescribed space.
Step-2: Document Uploading
In this steps candidate should have to upload the documents as directed by WBJEE 2017 .
- Candidate should upload their coloured passport size photograph in the specified format (mentioned in brochure).
- The signature of the candidate must be appropriate and should be uploaded in the required format.
- Candidate need to upload their left hand thumb impression in the provided space.
- The applicant’s 10th class marksheet /birth certificate is also required so that DOB of the candidate will be verified.
Step-3: Fee payment
Also Read – See WBJEE 2017 Seat Reservation Criteria (NEW CHANGES)
In this step, the confirmation page is generated upon the successful completion of the application fee procedure. Take the printout of that confirmation page that guarantees your successful registration and keep the photocopy of it for your future reference.
Salient features Of WBJEE 2017 Application Process
- After completion and submission of the form, a 7-digit application number is generated. Now, it is required for the candidate to enter the password that will be used to login to your domain. Also, a security question and answer will be asked from the candidate so that if in future candidate forgets his/her password then it will be recovered.
- Applicants can download the WBJEE admit card 2017 online from the official portal of the board in the first week of April, 2017 and bring the hard copy of the same on the day of examination in the allotted test centre.
- No hard copy of the documents/certificates is required to send via post.
CLICK HERE TO READ – WBJEE 2017 Application Form Procedure – Step By Step Guide
Important Contacts For WBJEE 2017 Application Procedure
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board
AQ – 13/1,
Sector – V,
Kolkata – 700091
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org