Here we give the details about how to Upload WBJEE 2017 Document. As a WBJEE aspirant, you must be careful about some WBJEE 2017 Important Instructions.
- Online Registration for WBJEE 2017: 05-01-2017 To 04-02-2017 11:59 PM
- Uploading of Scanned Photograph, Signature and thumb Impression: 05-01-2017 To 04-02-2017 11:59 PM
- Payment of Registration fee: 05-01-2017 To 04-02-2017 11:59 PM
West Bengal Joint Entrance Board every year conducts WBJEE Examinations for the students who want to take admission into the undergraduate courses in Engineering / Technology / Architecture and Pharmacy in universities or colleges in West Bengal.
Certificates / Documents to be Uploaded in WBJEE 2017 Documents Upload Portal
- Recent passport size Coloured photograph
- Scanned image of Signature of Applicant
- Left hand thumb impression of the Applicant
- Admit card /registration certificate / mark sheet of 10th standard, where date of birth is mentioned or birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- SC / ST / OBC-A / OBC-B Category Certificate
- PwD certificate
- Income certificate
Important Directions to be Remembered while uploading Documents / Certificates
- Applicants who filled WBJEE 2017Application Form Online will be only allowed for Uploading of Certificates /
- Applicants will be allowed for WBJEE Fee Payment after successful completion of the WBJEE 2017 Document Upload.
- All uploaded images/documents have to be in jpg/jpeg format.
- The candidates has to apply online only through http://wbjeeb.nic.in
- The photo to be uploaded for the online application must be clicked after 31st December, 2016.
- The image should come with a clear fill-face view and the nose, eyes, chin and forehead should be properly visible.
- The low quality images would be rejected.
- The all testimonials applicable under reserved category should be issued prior to the date of the online application.
- The reserved category candidates should produce their certificates issued by stated authorities.
- No document should be sent to WBJEE through post.
- The online application fee must be paid either through Credit/Debit card or through Allahabad Bank Challan generated through the WBJEE website.
- The application fee is Rs. 500 for Engineering.
- Applicants must take a print out of the Confirmation Page or save it in your computer for future use.
- Candidates have the facility to correct application form through the correction window from WBJEE 2017 website. WBJEE 2017 admit card downloaded from the official website of WBJEE 2017.
- The candidate should reach the venue hall, 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidate are requested not to tamper the admit card or Hall ticket.
- The candidate should bring his or her WBJEE admit card, one copy of the image featured in the admit card and one black or blue ball point pen to mark the OMR sheet.
- Candidate should have to produce the admit card while demanded by the centre -in-charge of the examination hall. In case, you fail to produce your admit card, your candidature would be nullified.
- Candidates are instructed to seat on their actual place as allotted in the exam hall.
- Carrying any textual material, whether printed or textual in your examination hall is punishable offence.
- Carrying such barred articles like calculators, cell phones, log tables, slide rules & electronic watches are strictly prohibited in the examination hall
- Do not leave your examination hall or seat while the exam is going on without permission from your invigilator.
- The WBJEE result will be declared on WBJEE website on June 2017.
- Candidate should have to produce the original version of the documents uploaded in the counselling process along with your WBJEE 2017 admit card.