See Here the information regarding WBJEE 2017 examination information. Here we give the idea about WBJEE 2017 eligibility criteria, application process, admit card download, result ,and counselling procedure.
WBJEE 2017 will be held on April 23, 2017 by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB). The test will be conducted in offline mode and the registration for the same will begin from 5th January 2017.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations / WBJEE 2017 will be conducted by West Bengal Government for the students who want to admission into the undergraduate courses in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Medical / Dental and Pharmacy in universities or colleges in West Bengal. Through the test, students would be selected for admission into B.E/B.Tech courses for session 2017-18. WBJEE 2017 will be held on 23rd April. WBJEE 2017 Exam Score would be used by various colleges and universities of the West Bengal state to allot seats. Here we give the details about WBJEEM 2017 Exam to help the students.
You Have to Fullfill WBJEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria (NEW CHANGES)
Eligibility criteria for WBJEE 2017 is specified below –
- Applicants should have to be 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Applicants should be a citizen of India and must have passed the H.S. (10+2) or its equivalent exam
- Age Restriction: (i) The lower age limit is 17 (seventeen) years as on 31.12.2017. There is no upper age limit in appearing in the WBJEE-2017. A candidate born on or after 01.01.2000 is not eligible to appear in the WBJEE-2017. WBJEE-2017 Information Bulletin Page: 10/62 (ii) However, for admission to the degree level Marine Engineering Course The lower age limit is 17 (seventeen) years as on 31.12.2017 and the upper age limit is 25 Years as on 31.12.2017.
WBJEE 2017 Test Pattern / Exam Pattern(NEW CHANGES IN PATTEERN)
There shall be a total of 3 question papers– one each of math, physics and chemistry.
Question Paper type– multiple choice type questions (MCQ) and short answer type questions.
test duration — 2 hours.
Candidate who wants take the wbjee they must fill the WBJEE 2017 application form. Apply for wbjee candidate must go to the official website. They must give all the required information asked and give the application fee afterwards on which can be completed in offline or online mode. Once Application Form of WBJEE 2017 submitted then candidates should receive printout of the confirmation page and attach all the required documents. All documents have to be sent this address– West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board, AQ – 13/1, Sector – V, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091.
WBJEE 2017 application / registration for the same will begin from 5th January 2017
WBJEE 2017 Application Form fee
Engineering/Architecture/Pharmacy – Rs. 500
WBJEE 2017 Fee Payment Modes
Candidates should have to pay the application fees either. Allahabad Bank e-challan or by Electronic Payment Gateway (EPG).
WBJEE 2017 hall ticket or WBJEE 2017 admit card can be downloaded from 12/04/2017 from the official website of WBJEE 2017. Admit Card is a very necessitate for the exam, because it is a entry pass for WBJEE exam. Candidates are need to keep the admit card secure till the admission procedure ends.
WBJEE Result 2017 will be declared in official website in 05/04/2017. To download the Result candidate need to enter their roll number/application number and date of birth.
- Online registration start– 05th JANUARY 2017 (Thursday)
- WBJEE 2017 online application form Last date (including payment of fees & downloading of confirmation page) is 04/02/2017.
- WBJEE 2017 Admit Card for Download–12/04/2017 (tentative)
- WBJEE 2017 Examination– April 23, 2017
- WBJEE 2017 Results–05/06/2016 (tentative)
WBJEE 2017 Time Schedule
Paper-I (Mathematics)11:00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
Paper-II (Physics & Chemistry)2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
WBJEE Counselling 2017 process will be held after declaration of the result. Candidates would be informed of Counselling of WBJEEM 2017 schedule as per their merit list ranking. Allotment would be made hence to the candidates on their exam score, availability of seats, number of seats and reservation norms. There shall be multiple rounds of seat allotment
Contact Details for WBJEE 2017
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board
AQ – 13/1,
Sector – V,
Kolkata – 700091
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org